Our advisory specialists offer comprehensive advice, whether you are buying or selling your first home, dealing with earthquake issues or building a new home.
Whatever type of assistance you need with a residential property matter, we pride ourselves on providing well-considered and common-sense legal advice together with an efficient but relational service. At the end of the day, you are not just another client. We want to personally help you achieve your property goals, whether big or small, with confidence.
We have experience in all aspects of residential property law including
- Sale and purchase agreements
- Red zone and earthquake issues
- Residential tenancies
- Ownership structures/Property sharing agreements
- Building contracts
- Unit titles and cross leases
- Bank lending and mortgages
- Residential subdivision and section purchases
- Retirement Village licences