The litigation team currently have a great opportunity for a dynamic person to join the team as a Legal Secretary providing key support to our team of family and dispute lawyers.
Experience with working as a Legal Secretary in litigation is preferred, although applications will be considered from those who have excellent administration experience and technical skills in a professional environment.
We would like to hear from you if you have the following:
· excellent typing, formatting and dictation skills with a minimum typing speed of 65 wpm;
· an ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, with attention to detail;
· a professional, discreet and confidential manner;
· you are flexible and thrive in a fast paced environment with ability to work effectively under pressure;
· you are proactive and use your initiative.
What you will get in return:
· a friendly and supportive working environment that unleashes and empowers every individual;
· an opportunity to make a difference;
· a place where you and your work are valued;
· a competitive salary.
If you like the sound of this opportunity and you are keen to work for a firm with a reputation of getting to the heart of what matters, then please apply in writing with your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Listed 13 January 2020