We have been assisting charitable clients throughout New Zealand and internationally for many decades. One of our consultants, Ken Lord, has contributed to several of the leading textbooks on charities law in New Zealand. One of our Partners, Steven Moe, is a regular contributor to Charity Law conferences and other events in Australasia.
We specialise in the representation of nonprofit, tax-exempt organisations, including charities, charitable trusts, private foundations social enterprises, social welfare organisations, public and private schools, (whether company-sponsored or family-endowed), tertiary institutions, churches and religious organisations as well as organisations that support this sector.
We have experience in all aspects of community groups including:
- Forming and administering charitable trusts
- Incorporation and Registration on the Charities Register
- Correcting procedural errors in administration of your trust
- Trustee appointment processes
- Trust resettlement and restructuring