Kia ora All!
Hope you are all well, here are a few updates and upcoming things including an “Ask Me Anything”!:
- We are closing off our ‘for purpose’ organisations survey tomorrow – thanks to the 41 people who have filled it in already, and you can still fill it in here: https://forms.office.com/r/icNn4kyGuw
- Watch this space … on 5 October am planning an impact event… more to come. This will be an online conference.
- For any accountants, I’ll be sharing at an event soon in May on avoiding risks, staying safe and supporting your clients: legal advice – info is here https://www.brightstar.co.nz/events/52nd-one-stop-update-accountant-business/agenda
- Capital raising dos and do nots– key questions you should ask about your money raising options
- Contracts and the key provisions that you should be aware of
- Legal structure options – which are best? Companies, Trusts, Incorporated Societies and what this means for your organisation
- Director Duties: What do you need to know as an accountant in business – and are they changing?
- There is a climate 101 masterclass coming up on 5 April, info and you can sign up here
- We now have reached 100 questions (all with answers) for incorporated societies, available on our information hub, as well as more articles and videos added here: https://www.parryfield.com/resources-for-the-incorporated-societies-act-2022/
- Next Friday 31 March will be having an “Ask Me Anything” Legal session – hit reply with any difficult questions you have! You can sign up for that here: ‘Ask Me Anything’ with Steven Moe on Legal Questions, Hosted online, Fri 31st Mar 2023, 12:00 am – 1:00 pm NZDT | Humanitix
- There is a video at this LinkedIn post about what I will be covering in the AMA – feel free to type a question there as well.
- Recently hosted a session for Entre on Founders and things they have learned over here, it may interest you too! There are now more than 340 episodes of seeds at www.theseeds.nz
I am up at Hanmer Springs, at a strategy session for Parry Field Lawyers over two days, here is a photo from Conical Hill!